Friday, July 23, 2010

Rich's Birthday...







Well, this was an interesting birthday for Rich. His grandfather passed away on his birthday at the age of 92. He took it harder than I thought. Poor guy. I think because it was his last surviving grandparent and of course it was on his birthday. It just seems so crazy that Erin and I are both about to have baby boys. It's the true circle of life.

I had 17 people lined up to surprise Rich for his birthday, a cake, presents, reservations...but since he didn't feel like going I cancelled with most but some still wanted to come...and Ramsey, Kelly and her kids were already there (they drove 2 hours from San Antonio just to go out to eat with Rich.) Is this the true meaning of best friends OR WHAT???!!!! I was so honored and felt so blessed that they would do this...what incredible people!!! Meggers (Meg) and her troop came as well! I'm so glad they did because it was a smaller group and we all got to visit, laugh, and catch up. Meg wrote happy birthday daddy on my stomach and I showed Rich when I got home. He got a kick out of it. They also put the sombrero on me and sang happy birthday to Rich as I was representing him...I ate the free fried ice cream, too!!! :)

I am just blessed with the most amazing friends in my life!!! My little boy is going to be lovvvved!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like newborn babies, you must crave pure spiritual milk so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation.

1 Peter 2:2 (New Living Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment