Thursday, August 19, 2010

School almost starting...

Since all of my friends have children in school, I still experience the "craze" of getting ready for school. All of the kids are getting their schedules, teachers, clothes and materials for school. I taught a private volleyball lesson to 6 Jr. High girls and you could tell the excitement in them as they were very hyper. That age is hilarious...they are so curious and asking me all about my baby. I have always related to that age well. It's just very exhausting to teach that age because they just want to have fun and don't really care about learning. But they still want to please you so we had fun today. Tomorrow is my last day to train my 14 year old soccer player as well, Paige. Paige is doing great...she is going to be one heckuva soccer player, too. She reminds me of Mia Hamm.

I am starting to get subs aligned for all of my classes (Bootcamp, etc...) and lots of people said they are not going to attend until I come back. Oh no.

I wonder what my children will do as a career? Sometimes I think I would not want them to go into education because there is no money in that career. However, in times of a recession like we are in right now, that is the only job field that seems the most stable.

Rich is still going for both Superintendent jobs (Gtown and Taylors)...so, I am praying he gets one of them. If not, I know that God has a different plan for us.

Tomorrow night I am playing Pokeno with my group (it's a card game that is really fun!!!) and then Saturday night we are going to a fund raiser for Dr. Schwertner who is running for State Representative. What to wear, what to wear....it's tough when you are 7 months pregnant and it's 102 degrees out! FUN FUN! LOL!

Time for bed. I am so thankful I do not have to wake up early tomorrow...but always lots to do!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small
crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop. 2
Corinthians 9:6 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment