Monday, October 4, 2010

Hiccups

Last night was the first time I could tell that Jr. had hiccups...my belly button would flutter like a little heartbeat and I could feel the hiccup inside of me...Rich was laughing because it was so funny.

I also put the T.V. controller on my stomach and watch it rock back and forth as the baby moved in my stomach.

I have about 27 more days!!! Oh my goodness. I will have to enjoy every moment of Jr. being inside of me (and I should appreciate the fact how quiet he is while he is inside of my stomach!) :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how smart or rich or popular you are...I truly believe in treating others with respect and love. No matter what mood you are in or if things aren't going your way...

Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people.~Barbara Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment