Thursday, December 30, 2010

Going to Sleep

Each night I try to do the same routine...so I rock Trey and feed him a bottle while singing to him. This is a dream come true for me because I've always wanted to be a singer and I finally have an audience that won't laugh at me (yet!) He looks at me intently as I sing. I don't know many "lullaby's" so I sang every Christmas song I knew (mostly Silent Night and Rich would laugh every time I started)...now that Christmas is over I sing Amazing Grace...I told Rich tonight that it usually takes about 4 times through Amazing Grace before he is ready to be put down. LOL! I try to sing "Mama's Gonna Buy you a Diamond Ring...." but I don't know the words, so I have to make up all kinds of stuff. Last night I sang, "If that diamond ring don't shine, mama's gonna buy you a red stop sign..." nice. He is not going to know the words to any songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment