Tuesday, May 17, 2011

6-7 months

Trey has been rolling over (he loves to sleep on his stomach). He is not crawling yet, but he gets on all fours and rocks back and forth. He has learned to make a lot of noises with his tongue and makes the "Zirbert" sound. He talks and yells really loud while making noises. He has also learned to "cough"...he loves to fake cough and does it all day long then smiles. He is finished with swimming lessons and loved it.

My family came and it was so nice to have my baby loved on like he was their own. I could just chill out and know that he was being taken care of. I like that our family has no drama and no one is high maintenance. Well, Trey is high maintenance, but he is very good when he is around others and being active and entertained.

When my family was here we went ziplining, jet skiing, boating, tubing, golfing, swimming and ate a lot of food. It was fun. I am blessed. :)

Once I was young, and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging for bread. The godly always give generous loans to others, and their children are a blessing. Psalm 37:25-26 (New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment