Friday, July 22, 2011

8 months!

FUN! I can finally text from my phone to my Blog! I have not Blogged in so long because my world has been a bit crazy! Anyway, in the last month - between 7 and 8 months...Trey has gotten two teeth, a bit more hair, can crawl as fast as a cheetah, eats everything that is put in front of him, pulls himself up to a standing position and loves anyone who will give him attention.

I read a book to him for the last week that my mom gave to me and he can push the squeeky noise and interact with the book. It's so fun...I never thought we would get to this stage...you think they are just going to stay a sleeping baby forever.

He laughs all the time and screams at the top of his lungs to communicate.

When I come to get him at his babysitters, he sees me and starts crawling towards me with a huge smile on his face. It's so cute.

Ellie and Trey play together a lot and Trey will laugh so hard while Ellie bites at his toes and tries to play with his toys.

Whenever I take Trey to the store/bank/out to lunch with all of my girlfriends he is always the center of attention...I love that he does not cry when people try to talk with him and hold him. He is a special little guy and his blue eyes are awesome.

SO YUMMY!!! I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment