Wednesday, August 3, 2011

9 months today!

How is my baby 9 months!? Time flies. He is SO CUTE AT THIS STAGE! He is so independent. Today I walked outside for 5 seconds and I came back inside and Trey was gone! I look everywhere for him! I started whistling really loud and all of a sudden I heard him try to immitate my whistle and I followed the sound and he had wedged himself behind the couch and the wall. He is crazy. I don't like that feeling!!!

He had his 9 month check-up today and he weighed 19 lbs. 11 oz and was 29 1/2 inches long. That was 25% in weight and 90% in height. He grew 3 inches and gained 3 lbs in the last 3 months.

He waves good-bye and stands on his own, he opens cabinet doors, he says "mamamamama" and "dadadada"...

And I can hear he just got up from his nap. He is such a good little boy. He just got done playing in Jill Marshall's pool with all of the kids. They love him.

I am blessed with this boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment