Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back to the Blog...


It's been awhile since I've written...over the weekend we went to a hockey play-off game and during the pre-game practice, a puck hit me on the foot. Rich said, "GRAB IT!!!" Not, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He just wanted the puck. HA! So I grabbed it and thought, this would be a great thing to show JR as this puck hit his mama. But then I looked over and saw a little boy with sad eyes and I told Rich to give it to him...the little boy was so happy! Our friends, Bob and Bonnie Elliott, have seats that sit right up against the glass and are so sweet to invite us to many of the games. It's scary when those players get checked and slam against that glass...everything goes flying.

Saturday night we played Wii Fit with Rich's parents and I love the hula hoop game, but I think JR must have been sloshing around in there because my stomach was going crazy after each game. :)

Sunday I mowed the lawn, put mulch on all of the tree beds and pulled weeds...I swear I am the only pregnant lady doing all of that (I hired a young boy to do the rest...) That is too much for mama to do!!! LOL!

I feel better since I'm in my 2nd Trimester...still a bit tired and ALWAYS hungry, but everything is feeling much better!

I know God will take care of my baby and it is all in His control. I am going to start volunteering somewhere...I need to start giving instead of thinking about me so much. The number one thing I want to teach my children is that we are on this Earth to serve others, not ourselves. And I know that you teach children through your actions.
-----------------------------------------------------

Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God. You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (New Living Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment