Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's A ...........................














Well, it's been awhile since I've written...I kept meaning to and then something would get in the way. Anyway, lots of things have happened lately...I went to the doctor and they did 2 ultrasounds. Both doctors thought they saw a "boy part"!!! So we might have a boy!!!!! :) I am excited...we have NO boys in our family and I don't think any of us will know what to do...but we will see! I just hope he is a gentleman and respectful, smart, healthy and athletic! I guess I want the perfect boy, huh? Well, I do hope he is healthy, most of all. It is hard to come up with names for boys...you want it to be a strong name but not too trendy. So far we've come up with... Richard Lee Elsasser III and call him "Tre" or "Trey" for the Third...Tre is French and my dad is French. Rich also likes Mason, Logan, Brayden, Ethen, Logan, and Landon. I like Bo or Beau (for my maiden name), Trey, Brayden, Aiden, and Jackson. I like A.J. Elsasser (Aiden Joseph - my dad's middle name) but, don't think Rich will go for it. I also try out names by while acting like a football announcer is saying it, "Number 84, A.J. Elsasser!!!!" LOL! For girl names I like Drew, Kendall, Aiden, Addi and Josie.

Last weekend for Mother's Day we went to San Antonio and spent a couple of days with Rich's sister and his mom and dad. They own a cool restaurant in the Botanical Gardens in San Antonio and we took some cool pics there. Rich's sister, Erin, is also having a boy...so I think that would be so fun to have them be the same age and gender...they could always play together. BUT, if I go back next week and they say it's a girl...I will be just as happy!!!

This week I feel so sorry for my parents as my Nanny had to go to the hospital with severe stomach/intestinal cancer and tumors. OH the joys of getting older. I have watched the pressure of being an only child has had on my dad my whole life. It is not fun! That is why I never want to have just one child. Even 2 kids seems very small. I just pray that she is not a lot of pain and is able to be with her husband, Paul, and that my dad has peace with everything. Sometimes I want to make so much money so I can take care of my parents and they don't have to worry about another thing for the rest of their life. My dad did not grow up with money and he has worked so hard to make money. I wish my child could meet my entire family (including my Paw Paw) so they know where they come from.


One of my girlfriends from San Diego emailed me today and she said that she has really been praying a lot lately (since her recent break-up from her boyfriend)...she said she felt the presence of God and I was the first person she thought of to write and tell! (I was so honored because I don't talk to her that much). But, this is a sign from God that I am doing the right thing and "planting the seed" and let him do the rest. I just hope that my children get this relationship with God at an earlier age than I did. This is the only thing that will hold them accountable.

---------------------------------------


One Door Closes..Another Opens

Revelations 3:8

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close.

No comments:

Post a Comment