Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Halfway there!!!!



I am finally halfway through my pregancy! :) Going on 21 weeks!!! My belly has definitely grown this past weekend because I couldn't stop eating, my stomach would get striking pains in it and my belly is itching like crazy (stretching). So, I just got back from the pool at the Gtown Country Club and all the ladies said that I did grow. I enjoyed myself at the pool because I could just let my belly hang out and not worry about sucking it in!!! :)

However, I do feel like this little boy is growing in my BEHIND because that is growing, too. But, I will continue to say, "I don't care, I am blessed to be pregnant!"

4 more months to go! As I sit here, I am feeling him "kick" for the first time!!! It is the weirdest thing...it feels like a heartbeat in my belly, but it's his little kicks. So cute! I have been trying to poke at my belly for the longest time to make him kick or something. :) If he has legs like his daddy then I am in for it!!! They are BIG and very strong (like tree trunks)!

-----------------------------------------------
Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life.

Proverbs 4:23 (New Living Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment