Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's been a looong time! Back from Ohio!















Well, it's been forever since I've written in my poor little baby blog...I've had too much going on! We went to Ohio about 3 weeks ago and I haven't caught up since! It was so nice to see my family...I didn't win the Family Olympics, but Peyton did! That girl can win anything. It was funny because Sammy called her, "A midget with super powers!" She certainly is very talented. It was also my grandmother's 93rd Birthday...she is so very sweet. I mean, she is not only sweet, she really "gets it" for 93 years old. It's hard to believe that this is my son's Great Grandmother. I look forward to seeing G.G. hold him. Whatever his name may be! I keep going back to "Trey" but I just can't imagine sending out my announcements with Richard Lee Elsasser on it...I think I've said that before, but that's my hang-up. So, we will see......

I can't wait to bring my baby boy home to see my nieces play sports. I think I'm going to make him a shirt that says, "GO SAMMY" "GO PEYTON" that would be cute. I think as he gets older my dad will be happy to finally be able to play ball and do other "boy" stuff with a grandson...poor guy has 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters! I wonder what a "Beaudet" boy would look like? I am so excited!

I had such a good time at home...everyone is just really down-to-earth...no crazy outfits, or hair, or tattoos or fake body parts...just as "real" as it gets! I love it. I feel very comfortable to be at home. My mom still caters to all of us and I like that, too...that will never get old. I always look forward to going home. They all said I doubled in size by the time I left...probably because I did not exercise and I ate some goood midwestern food! It is really hard to believe that next time I go home...I will be bringing a little baby!!!! I love it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When I put scriptures and important words of wisdom on this blog, it is not only for my baby, it helps me put everything in perspective! I want to be sure I go through each of these scriptures again as my child grows to be sure I not only teach my child these IMPORTANT lessons but more importantly I show these lessons through my actions.

"Put your hope in God who richly provides us with everything..." 1 Timothy 6:17 (NIV) We can put our hope in wealth, but that can be taken away at anytime. If we put our hope in God, he will always be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment