Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bootcamp 5K Run

Shanna and Jen - Georgetown Ultimate Bootcamp CEO's...LOL!









My Bootcamp partner, Shanna Cahill, and I got our Bootcampers to do a 5K today...it was really fun. I love this stuff. I could live doing this everyday!!! Again, it was 100 degrees out, so I decided to walk and take pictures. Everyone is very thankful of the results they have seen in Bootcamp...they said this morning, "You've changed my life!" That is the best thing I could hear. Women were out there this morning that would never have thought about doing a 5K or running in any type of race. It's so awesome! Can't wait to get my babies out there, too! FUN!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Unless you are faithful in small matters, you won't be faithful in large ones. If you cheat even a little, you won't be honest with greater responsibilities." Luke 16:10 (NLT)

Servants do every task with equal dedication. Whatever they do, servants "do it with all their heart" (Colossians 3:23 NIV).

Sometimes you serve upward to those in authority, and sometimes you serve downward to those in need. Either way, you develop a servant's heart when you're willing to do anything needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment