Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Third Trimester

Well, I am officially in my Third Trimester! Unbelievable!!! People say, "TIME FLIES" but not really when you are pregnant! I always say, "Time stays still right in my booty." HA!

They say my baby is about 15 inches long and 2 1/2 lbs now. WOW! That seems big. When I read about the growth they always compare the size to things I don't even know what they look like...for example, it says the baby is the size of an eggplant right now. ??? Throughout the months they have also compared it to a fig, turnip, avacado and spaghetti squash. They can't do better comparisons than that??? LOL!

I don't feel the baby kicking much throughout the day when I am active (which is most of the day)...but as soon as I stand still this baby is kicking and moving and turning. The other day he had his butt pushing up on one side of my belly and so I pushed it down and something came up on the other side..it was funny. I think this boy is SO USED to being in motion in my belly all day that it doesn't know what to do when I am still. But I think he must be working out in there.

I will write more later...I have got to go personal train then teach volleyball lessons. :)

He just kicked a good one right now. :)
-----------------------------------------------------
I will always try to teach my child...God will always reward you for being honest.
Better to be poor and honest than rich and dishonest. Proverbs 19:1 (LB)

No comments:

Post a Comment