Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jr.'s First Limo Ride...






MAKING FUN OF MYSELF, TRYING TO ACT LIKE A MODEL WHILE 8 MONTHS PREGNANT. IT'S NOT REALLY WORKING FOR ME. LOL!







This weekend our friends got a Hummer Limo for Jeanie's birthday. It was the biggest thing I'd ever seen. It had a VIP Lounge and flat screen t.v. They were all going out dancing and so Rich and I just rode with them to the Dance Hall and then took the limo back home. We took some funny pics in the process.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love the Fruit of the Spirit...when I have these qualities I know that I am on the right track...and when I choose to hang around others that possess these qualities, it makes for a very PEACEFUL life. I hope to teach my children to strive for these qualities and to pick friends that hold these qualities as well. The opposite of any of these does not belong to God and we all need to run from them...it only creates drama and chaos.

The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians
5:22-23 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment