Friday, September 24, 2010

New Floors, again...



TOMORROW THE WOOD FLOORING GOES IN! THEN I CAN HAVE MY HOUSE BACK!





We finally have our flooring in....we have not been able to use our toilets or showers in both bathrooms for the last two days. That's a tough one when you are pregnant! Tomorrow a bunch of our friends are coming over to help put the wood flooring in the rest of the rooms. Then I can finally have my house back! I've had two baby showers and went to the grocery store since this craziness has happened in our home and there is no where to put things...so they are jammed in my car, laying on the floors, or anywhere else we can find a place to put these items. But, I still feel SO BLESSED with everything else that surrounds me.

I feel that so much has been given to me this year that I look forward to giving to others in need.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I feel angry or scared, these two scriptures below have helped define how my heart has been transformed by God. When I see someone lash out or show an uncontrollable angry side, I always hope that they find the love of God. It's definitely a more peaceful world:

“A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.” Proverbs 29:11 (NIV)

Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment