Saturday, September 18, 2010

Swelling....

I just stepped out of bed and because we have concrete at this time I tried to immediately put on my flip flops...well, to no avail...my feet have swelled so much that my flip flops no longer fit. I also had to take my rings off this week because my fingers have swelled so much. Ohhh, these are things that I said, "That won't happen to me, I will be different!" :) LOL! My cheeks also look like they are packing away nuts for the winter. I'm glad Ramsey took pics when he did! But, I know that all of these signs are healthy signs that my baby is on the right track...so bring on the swelling and I will take it all! :) I also painted my own toe nails yesterday...but it was hilarious because I had it all over my toes. I told Rich that he will be painting them next time. This should be interesting. I will be sure to take pics. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the most important lessons I hope to teach my child is to be content with yourself...it is such a hard lesson to learn.

"You're blessed when you're content with just who you are—no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought." Matthew 5:5 (MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment