Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday...


Today I only made it through 2 of my classes, I know that if I taught one more my back would be hurting again. So, I chilled out, got a substitute, and went to Chipotle instead! HA! I am slowly learning...but I still wanted to be the most muscular pregnant lady ever!!! Oh well. :)

Sometimes when I am writing this blog, I think..."Gosh I am boring!!!" If I would have written a blog 5 years ago it would have been CRAZY! Jet setting everywhere, overseas, Vegas, meeting famous people, hanging out at the beach, etc... But, this is my life now and I love it. It is very stable and pretty mundane, but I'm sure Jr. feels safe. :) It is ironic that I am watching Joyce Meyer right now and she is talking about how her life use to be always in turmoil and so much drama...finally, when she was at peace with her life and nothing tramatic going on...she was bored! She said, "Now what do I do with myself???" LOL! I can relate to that sometimes. :)

On Sunday we went to our church Potluck...it was at my friend's beautiful ranch. I brought Ellie and and there were other big dogs there. Ellie would try to play with them and when they would play back they would hit her with their paw and she would be knocked over 3 or 4 times...this is the first time my "mama" instincts came out because I wanted to save her. She was so small and helpless. So I would scream and go run and pick her up. Once the big dogs were tied up, Ellie would run under their legs and go right up to their mouth and play 'dead'. It was hilarious. She would just lay there and not move an inch. All of the kids loved playing with her and she just went with the flow...

One of my friends gave me her maternity clothes and so I tried them on for Rich last night and he was laughing his butt off. My girlfriend had size 12-14 and the pants were up to my neck and the stretchy front of the pants were not so cute. Rich would say, "Only wear that when I am not around." So, I think I might have to go shopping for some new maternity clothes soon.

I went to Emery's softball game last night and it reminded me of watching my nieces. I LOVE watching them play sports. It made me homesick. I called Peyton and told her I wanted to move to Old Fort...she said, "You can't, you have to live in Texas so I can come visit."

My belly button is starting to pop out a little...I have always had an "innie" now I almost have an "outie".

---------------------------------------------------------

Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.
1 Timothy 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment