Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baby kicking more and Gianna in town...

I am feeling my baby kick more and more each day. It is usually at the same times everyday. The kicks get a little harder each day as well! Everytime I go workout and then lay down in my bed he starts kicking and rolling around...it's so funny! The doctor said that the endorphins have gone to him while exercising or eating and then when I rest, he wants more endorphins!!! I love to put my hand over my belly and just feel him kick my hand... I feel so blessed to be able to feel all of those movements! I just wish I had a little camera to see what he is doing! He is about 1.5 lbs and about a foot long right now... I can't believe that is inside of me! I wonder if he is going to have black curly hair or thin lighter hair? Is he going to be tall? Will he have white skin or dark skin? Blue or brown eyes? hmmmm.

Rich's niece, Gianna, is in town and I took her to the Rec Center Splash Pool and she LOVED IT!!! She laughed and smiled and screamed for an hour and a half. She did not want to leave. There I was with my big belly chasing her around the pool! HA! I was exhausted...that's what it's going to be like in a couple of years! I hope! She is very funny...she actually looks like Rich. Erin is about to have her baby boy in a couple of weeks...I look forward to seeing these two baby boys at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Rich is applying for a few Superintendent jobs in the area (including Gtown!) AHH! This should be interesting! He is so perfect for a Superintendent job, but I will have to be patient and know that we will not have the freedom that we once had and i will not have him around the house as much. I am excited for him...God has given him some special gifts of leadership and goodness and he needs to do something like this for himself and a community. It will be God's plan.

I try to send Rich some scripture for him to read each morning...I think this is very important for a man to remember what is important each morning!
----------------------------
The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 (NIV)

"Come with the purpose of doing anything and everything that God wants you to do." - especially when gearing up for interviews for future jobs.

"Don't look at what you don't have, look at what you do have!" "Don't look at how far you have to go, look at how far you've come!"

"Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts.
Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark." James 3:5
(NIV)

This is my command-be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.


"Don't try to climb to the top by stepping on others. Try to promote others and help others first and you will soon see yourself naturally working up to the top"

When you put god FIRST, you will be happy at LAST!!!


___________________________________________________________________-

No comments:

Post a Comment